20/01/2015

Hello, 2015!

So, it's 2015 already, huh? It has been a year since the last time I posted on this blog, so if there were a blogger award, I would be the worst blogger ever. Or even if I would not, it probably because my existence as blogger was questioned.

But I don't want that, so here I am. I am going to start rebuilding my existence as a blogger with sharing a few of my 2015 resolution that I think are less embarrassing and most important. So, here they are.

  1. read 50 books
  2. watch 100 movies
  3. make review of the best movies of every twenty five
  4. travel more
  5. live in the moment
  6. be religious
  7. be spontaneous
  8. get advanced in guitar
  9. write more
  10. be smart
  11. have a good hygiene
  12. be serious academically
  13. participate more often
  14. have a journal
  15. have a timeline
  16. stick to timeline
  17. have a monthly target
  18. be kind
  19. be generous
  20. be nice to others
  21. be nicest to parents
  22. be indipendent
  23. be happy
  24. smile more
  25. make more jokes

And, that was it :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.