24/03/2011

Laugh Out Loud

hey sooo long time no see haha. I don't know, i've been thinking about you for a lot of times, but when i'm finally here in front of my laptop to say hello to you, my brain's stuck and I don't know anything to write. So i usually leave the page and go to youtube or twitter. That was it until today i was finally here again and still didn't have any idea. So I went to youtube and (finally... thanks God :D) got some ideas for you. But before starting, it's better that you see this video (i got it from youtube) first.



That is actually a cover from kamga (one personil of TANGGA) and his girlfriend, but they did some mistakes and laugh so loud until i also laughed when i watched them laughing (take a look at 1:13, pay attention to kamga's voice after that). Haha i still think that it's funny. Okay this' just a start. Have you got the topic? Come on i've given you the clues. Anyone???......... Okay it is about laughter. Hahahahahaha let's start.

Laugter is one of the topics which was discussed at LIA. In one lesson, we discussed about the laughter and how it can be good for your health. The lesson made us discussed about a lot of benefits of laughter. Because of my curiousity, i asked GOOGLE for help and find some facts about laughter. Just click here to read more.

I honestly don't know if it really makes my body healtier or not but i feel like there's something inside my body going out everytime I laugh my head off. In this so-hard time, i often feel stressed of school stuff, and all the activity I get in school. I never tried to laugh until this evening, i watched that video and laughed out loud. Haha, it felt so good, and i'm better now.

But as usual, the good things will be good in the right place, in the right time, and in the right quantities. To laugh so often until you have no time left to do other task (over -___-) will not make you feel better. It is okay to have a little laughter between your stressing activity, but laughing the whole day? Oh come on, people will think that you are one of the prisoner at the nearest mental hospital, seriously.

That's all. haha keep laughing!! -Bima

1 comment:

Meigananda Kartika Herdiana said...

Wwaahhaaa kkeeerrreenn bima :) I like this :)